Please read this document carefully! It contains very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you. By accessing or using our sites, you agree to be bound by the terms described herein. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use our sites.
The Natural Biotic, LLC Company and it’s products and web sites including SkinandLipBalm.com (collectively, “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) welcome you. We have developed rules to help you understand our company and the offerings we provide to our clients. We know this might be considered long and boring, but please read them for important information about your use of our sites.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We are so sure that you will love our product that it comes with a 30 day Risk-Free 100% money-back-guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, let us know, return the unused portion and receive a full refund.
If you are not pleased with the outcome, for any reason, you can return the bottle or tin for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the cost of shipping. Please place an order for a single Skin & Lip Balm or The Natural Biotic Colloidal Silver Bottle to be sure you like our products before placing a multiple quantity order.
Our refund policy applies to a single Skin & Lip Balm or The Natural Biotic Colloidal Silver Bottle or 2 oz and 4 oz bottle purchases.
Shipped items that are either refused by the customer or cannot be delivered by the carrier will be returned to The Natural Biotic and the customer will be credited less shipping and handling charges. Customers who refuse for whatever reason will be required to place a new order should they want the product and will be responsible for shipping and handling as normal. The guarantee of money back does not apply to refused shipments. Buyers who refuse to accept delivery of their shipment will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.
- All of the Content on our Sites is protected by intellectual property rights? Visitors are only able to make limited use of the content on our site.
- We may block you from accessing our sites, block or delete your account and terminate your account for any reason.
- We are not liable for third party content hosted on our site.
- We are not responsible for external websites linked to from our Sites, or errors regarding product information, availability or promotional offers.
- You may only use our sites if you are a U.S. resident at the age of at least 13-years-old with your parent’s supervision.
- When visiting our site, please do not threaten, harass or impersonate anyone.
- You must not attempt to bypass security protections on our sites, introduce viruses or other harmful code or use our Sites to attack other websites or services.
- If you register for an account on the Natural Biotic or other site under our directions, you should keep your information / password confidential and not allow other people to use your account.
- When you use our site or visit our site, you automatically consent to the Terms of this Agreement, which will be updated by us from time to time without advance announcement.
- This Agreement contains limitations on our liability to you, important disclaimers of warranties and indemnification obligations by you.
- This Agreement governs how disputes will be handled, including through the use of arbitration with a class action waiver.
- Your use of a Site will be governed by other terms and conditions applicable to certain features or promotions. You should also read our Privacy Statement as it contains important information you
need to know.
- This Agreement covers material about how you can contact us concerning complaints, questions or copyright infringement claims.
This agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the The Natural Biotic, LLC Skin and Lip Balm provides products includes products. By accepting delivery of the products manufactured by The Natural Biotic, LLC , customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (I) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH THE NATURAL BIOTIC, LLC In WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (II) UNLESS OTHER SkinandLipBalm.com, STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in SkinandLipBalm.com, sole discretion. Visit this page to review current terms and conditions of sale which are binding on you.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and SkinandLipBalm.com, Inc.
2. Governing law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within SkinandLipBalm.com’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by SkinandLipBalm.com payment must be received by SkinandLipBalm.com, prior to SkinandLipBalm.com acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by SkinandLipBalm.com Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. SkinandLipBalm.com may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon SkinandLipBalm.com until accepted by SkinandLipBalm.com. Any quotations given by SkinandLipBalm.com will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. SkinandLipBalm.com reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Return Policies. SkinandLipBalm.com products that are purchased directly from SkinandLipBalm.com by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with SkinandLipBalm.com in effect on the date of the invoice.
5. Products. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen, warnings or directions, please contact the product manufacturer directly. SkinandLipBalm.com may revise and discontinue products at any time and is not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. SkinandLipBalm.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
6. Limitation of Liability. SKINANDLIPBALM.COM DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. SKINANDLIPBALM.COM Does WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
7. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against SkinandLipBalm.com, Inc., its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, ” SkinandLipBalm.com”) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), SkinandLipBalm.com advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and SkinandLipBalm.com. The arbitration shall be held in Broward County, Florida at the office of SkinandLipBalm.com, by telephone or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. Disclaimer of Medical Advice
THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON SOME OF OUR SITES MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT INGREDIENTS, PROCESSES, AND/OR NATURAL THERAPIES THAT ARE NOT EVALUATED OR REGULATED BY THE UNITED STATES FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. OUR SITES MAY ALSO CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND MEDICAL TREATMENTS. SUCH INFORMATION THAT IS INTENDED AS AN EDUCATIONAL AID ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT. IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, NOR DOES IT REPLACE THE NEED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT OR A CHANGE IN YOUR PERSONAL CARE OR HEALTH CARE REGIME. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON A SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USERS’ CHOOSING TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE, OR USERS’ CHOOSING OR NOT CHOOSING SPECIFIC TREATMENT BASED ON THE CONTENT.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE,VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON A SITE OR ANY OTHER SITES LINKED TO OR FROM A SITE. DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING ANY CONTENT THROUGH A SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT OF A SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
10. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. SkinandLipBalm.com has separate terms and conditions governing resales.
11. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
12. Acceptance. By ordering any product from SkinandLipBalm.com whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms”
13. Limitation of Liability
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS AND RELATED COMPANIES AS WELL AS OUR AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND RETAILERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE A SITE, A SITE’S CONTENT OR EXTERNAL LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR FAILURE. RELEASEES WILL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. RELEASEES ALSO SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY. REGARDLESS OF THE PREVIOUS SENTENCES, IF WE ARE FOUND TO BE LIABLE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE ACTUAL TOTAL AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US FROM YOU OR $100.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and the Releasees and all of our directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages,losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of any provision of this Agreement; (ii) your activities in connection with a Site; or (iii) the Content or other information you provide to us through a Site.
15. Consent to Communication
When you use a Site or send communications to us through a Site, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of a Site. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from us intended for receipt by you shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide to us. Please note that by submitting User Content, creating a Registered User account or otherwise providing us with your email address, postal address or phone number, you are agreeing that we or our agents may contact you at that address or number in a manner consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Arbitration and Class Action Waiver PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. You and we agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating in any way to this Agreement, a Site or the Privacy Statement shall be determined by binding arbitration or in small claims court. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. You may choose to be represented by a lawyer in arbitration or proceed without one. You acknowledge that, by agreeing to this Agreement, the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision, and that you and we are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. You also agree that any dispute in connection with a Site, this Agreement or the Privacy Statement will be governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. This provision shall survive termination of this Agreement. If you elect to seek arbitration or file a small claim court action, you must first send to us, by certified mail, a written notice of your claim (“Notice”). The Notice to us must be addressed to: General Counsel, The Natural Biotic, LLC, 2269 S University Drive, Davie, FL 33324. If we initiate arbitration, we will send a written Notice to an email address you have previously provided to us, if available. A Notice, whether sent by you or by us, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If you and we do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or us may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court. Arbitration forms can be downloaded from www.jamsadr.com. If you are required to pay a filing fee, after we receive Notice that you have commenced arbitration, we will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than US$10,000 or the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous, in which event you will be responsible for filing fees.The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS or its successor (“JAMS”) and conducted in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules And Procedures in effect at the time the Arbitration is initiated or, if the amount in controversy exceeds $100,000, in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules And Procedures then in effect (respectively, the “JAMS Rules”), except to the extent that the JAMS Rules are inconsistent with this Agreement or the class action waiver described below. The arbitrator shall be selected in accordance with the JAMS Rules or the mutual agreement of the parties and shall follow California law in adjudicating the Dispute. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all Disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable, or whether a claim is subject to arbitration. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity, subject to the limitations set forth herein. The arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision setting forth the Arbitrator’s complete determination of the Dispute and the factual findings and legal conclusions relevant to it. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless you and us agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in a location determined by JAMS and not more than 100 miles from your home. If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the JAMS Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the JAMS Rules. In the event that the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of submitted documents, the arbitrator’s decision and award will be made and delivered within six (6)months of the selection of the arbitrator, unless extended by the arbitrator. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules.
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR OUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you and we both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. In the event a court or arbitrator having jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement unenforceable, that portion shall not be effective, and the remainder of the Agreement shall remain effective. No waiver, express or implied, by either party of any breach of or default under this Agreement will constitute a continuing waiver of such breach or default or be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.